Royal Canadian Legion Provincial Bursary Program Applications for the Royal Canadian Legion Provincial Bursary Program are now being accepted for the upcoming academic year. If you are a student attending a college, university or any other post-secondary institution this year, you may qualify for a bursary of up to $750 per each academic year.
• Ex-Servicemen or currently serving members of the Canadian Forces (Regular, Reserve and Merchant (Navy) and their children and grandchildren.
• Ordinary and Life members of the Royal Canadian Legion and their children and grandchildren.
• Associate members of the Royal Canadian Legion and their children.
• Ladies’ Auxiliary members and their children and grandchildren.
• Step children and step grandchildren may be considered.
Application forms are available at branches of the Royal Canadian Legion. Application forms can also be downloaded from the Legion’s Provincial web-site. ( on.legion.ca ) Please note: completed application forms must be mailed to the address shown on the application form. Forms sent by email or fax will not be accepted. Application forms must be received by Legion Provincial Command by March 29,2019
For further information, contact the Legion Branch nearest you or Douglas Brunton, Zone G-3 Bursary Chairman at 613-2585111 . E mail firstname.lastname@example.org