Applications for the Royal Canadian Legion Provincial Bursary Program are still being accepted for this academic year. If you are a student attending a college, university, or any other post-secondary institution, you may qualify for a bursary of up to $1,000 per year.
- Ex-Servicemen or currently serving members of the Canadian Forces (Regular, Reserve and Merchant (Navy) and their children and grandchildren.
- Ordinary and Life members of the Royal Canadian Legion and their children and grandchildren.
- Associate members of the Royal Canadian Legion and their children only.
- Ladies’ Auxiliary members and their children and grandchildren..
- Step children and step grandchildren may be considered.
Application forms are available at branches of the Royal Canadian Legion.
Application forms can also be downloaded from the Legion’s Provincial web-site. (on.legion.ca)
Please note: completed application forms must be mailed to the address shown on the application form. Forms sent by email or fax will not be accepted.
Application forms must be received by Legion Provincial Command by March 25, 2022.
For further information contact the Legion Branch nearest you, or Douglas Brunton, Zone G-3 Bursary Chairman, at 613-258-5111. Email: [email protected]