We are excited to be open to our community again. We will limit the number of people in the Library to keep everyone safe.
Before you enter:
Have you been sick, been in close contact with somebody who is sick, or travelled abroad in the past 14 days?
- If you answered “Yes”, please do not enter.
- If you answered “No”, please come in and be sure to:
- Wear a face covering at all times; we have masks available in case.
- Enter by the front door; the river-side door will be locked and for exit only.
- Use the hand sanitizer at the entrance when you come in.
While using the Library, please:
- Pay attention to signage.
- Follow instructions from staff.
- Limit your time in the Library.
- Place returns, or materials you have used extensively, on the cart near the entrance, to be quarantined.
- Browse our collections, but avoid handling multiple items.
Computers: Computer access is limited, so best to book a computer session in advance (613-258-4711 or at Front Desk). 45 minutes per session. Get your Access Code at the Front Desk. Quick-access computer near the front, to search the catalogue.
Curbside pickup will continue with reduced service hours.
If you cannot wear a mask, we recommend using curbside pickup. Phone 613-258-4711 or email [email protected].
Do not come to the library if you are sick. The number of patrons inside the library will be limited. Masks must be worn at all times inside the building. Enter using the Water Street door. Exit using the riverside door. Use hand sanitizer upon entering.
Sanitizing: Shared surfaces will be disinfected regularly. Sanitation products will also be available to you to clean surfaces.
No fines or printing fees until further notice, but donations are still welcome!