The Social Services Relief Fund is intended to assist vulnerable households within Leeds and Grenville whose financial situation is precarious due to COVID-19. The fund is meant to support people at risk of homelessness, low-income household and people who are unemployed due to COVID-19.
Funding is only accessible once per household unless there are exceptional circumstances.
- Must reside in Leeds and Grenville
- Applicant must explore other options such as EI Benefits, CERB,
- Federal assistance and other available programs
- Must be impacted directly by COVID-19
- Expenses must be incurred after March 1st 2020
SSRF can assist with:
Personal protective equipment
Food for those self-isolating
To find out if you are eligible, schedule a meeting with our Financial Coach to learn more about the Social Services Relief Fund , call 613-498-2111, 1-800-926-0777 (toll free) or 613-498-3123 (TTY).