Leeds, Grenville, and Lanark District Health Unit
As of November 7, 2022 a total of 505,743 vaccinations have been administered in the Leeds, Grenville and Lanark District Health Unit (LGLDHU) region.
50 % of these were done in the Mass Immunization Clinics – 30% were given in pharmacies – 7% at mobile clinics and 5% in Health care providers offices.
Our vaccination dashboard, available on our website, has all the details and will be updated again next Tuesday, November 15
Vaccination Booking Reminders
A list of upcoming clinics is available on our website. Clinic dates and locations are posted through to December. More appointments will be added as capacity allows.
Walk-in appointments will be accepted at Health Unit clinics dependent on capacity; clinics tend to be busier during the first 2 hours – not all vaccines will be available for all age groups so check ahead
We encourage you to continue to check with a participating pharmacy or your health care provider.
Vaccine appointments for six months to five years of age MUST be made by calling the Vaccine Call Centre at 1-844-369-1234 Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:00pm (NOT through the online booking system or the Provincial system).
A reminder that while vaccination remains the single most effective measure to reduce your risk of getting or being seriously ill with COVID-19, there are other ways you can increase your personal protection, including:
– Wearing a mask in public spaces (this also protects others)
– Choosing virtual interactions and well-ventilated indoor spaces where possible
• Flu vaccinations are not available at COVID-19 vaccine clinics
• Anyone over 2 years of age can get a flu shot at a participating pharmacy or through their health care provider.
• Parents of children 6 month to 2 years can call the Health Unit for assistance in getting their child vaccinated if they do not have a primary care provider (1-800-660-5853)
For more information on COVID-19 vaccines, visit the COVID-19 Protection and Vaccines section of our website.